Angel Falls Adventure of 3 days
A full schedule of 3 days and 2 nights with all meals and guides included, with accommodation, tours to the best spots in the park, waterfalls, rivers, natural attractions and of course a visit to Angel Falls. Price $255 per person.
- Adventure Tour: has a single room night in the community of Canaima, near the lagoon available private bathroom and fan. It is a cheaper and very complete with all meals included, pay attention to such indigenous natives of the area, Pemon tribe. There are also including a night in a hammock with a view of Angel Falls.
With this option, as additional detail and pays if the weather conditions are favorable, including a visit to the water curtain "Salto Hacha," is an incredible experience meeting with the strength and majesty of nature.
- Deluxe Tour: is the intermediate alternative, offers a comfortable night's stay in front of the Canaima Lagoon room with private bathroom and air conditioning. The view of the landscape is very beautiful and has the famous Laguna beach nearby for a refreshing swim. The other night accommodation is offered in rustic jungle camp in hammocks and a view of Angel Falls.
- VIP Tour: The stay is in a Lodge with the best location in the Laguna de Canaima with the most comfortable rooms to offer, there are private bathrooms and air conditioning. The restaurant offers meals included, gourmet, a la carte or buffet. A visit to Angel Falls is a full day so you can come back to stay two nights in bed and all the comforts of camp next to the lagoon.
• The Angel Adventure Guide will assist at the airport.
• Transfer to the camp, lunch and the beginning of the expedition.
• After lunch, take a guided tour of Ara-Meru Falls where you can swim and walk in natural formations of Jade.
• Our next walk will take us to Sapo enjoying your fabulous curtain of water that can be enjoyed during the rainy season.
• The walk continues to Salto Hacha, followed by a half-hour walk through the jungle.
• Return to camp at the Anatoly Island for dinner, bath and rest.
• Depending on the conditions and the level of the waters of the Rio Churum we went by boat to get closer to Angel Falls.
• We arrived at Mouse Island (Island in front of the Falls) for camping and sleeping in hammocks.
• We walk an hour to get to where you can observe Angel Falls in all its splendor and bathe in her lap. Return the camp at noon for lunch.
• Dinner is served at Isla Raton followed by different accounts of the history of Canaima.
• Breakfast and transfer to the airport.
Prices include: Sightseeing, lunch, soft drinks and guides. Stay in the Orchid Island in hammocks, camp, which was recommended as the best located, with nice people as well as conditioning for the more adventurous travelers.
All options included with your stay a typical boating (canoe) from the Canaima Lagoon to see the jumps from about Swallow, Ucaima, Wadaima and Axe.
Prices may vary according to season, fares and availability. Contact us for updated prices or tailor-made travel: Book now!