Adventure Auyantepuy of 7 days
• Assistance in the Canaima airport, transfer to the camp, lunch. The expedition begins with a walk on the edge of the Laguna de Canaima, arriving at the Port of Ucaima.
• From here we began to sail in a canoe up the river Carrao.
• Here we Sapito jumps and Toad, we continue to reach the strong currents of Mayupa break.
• Here we walk for 30 minutes in the Sabana de Mayupa, as it prohibited cross currents in a canoe.
• We walk a little more, this beautiful Savannah was the first airport in Canaima five decades ago, today is the village of Canaima.
• We continue sailing the Rio Carrao, we arrive at the Poso of Happiness and the Orchid Island where we will eat dinner, sleep in hammock
• After breakfast, we continue sailing on a small boat sailing for 30 minutes to reach the Churun River which is navigable only in wet season.
• sail for about 3 hours to Mouse Island, where we will have a panoramic view of Angel Falls.
• We walk for 45 minutes to reach the Mirador * Laime, the place to observe 100% of Angel Falls, we continue to the base of Auyantepuy where nature has formed a lake with water from above.
• Return to Isla Raton, eat lunch in the Indian style, chicken on a stick.
• Return to the camp, dinner and sleep comfortably in hammocks.
• Breakfast and sail along the River until you reach the River Churun Carrao, in the way we pass the Rapids of the Estrechadura up to the Camp Carrao.
• Visit to an old DC3, resting there for 30 years in front of Tepuy Amarguay, have lunch here.
• Then continue until you reach Iwana Meru, where we have dinner and rest in hammocks.
• After breakfast we climbed to the top of Tepuy Amarguay, a walk of about eight hours to discover untouched places and plants, rivers and a large carpet of dry leaves.
• Lunch, return to camp Iwana Meru.
• Dinner and rest in our hammocks.
• Breakfast and visit the river rapids and the Rio Akanan Kuan.
• Here we visit the indigenous community of Kuan maintaining the customs of their ancestors.
• lunch and continue sailing the rivers Kuan, Akane and Aicha, arriving at Port of Kamarata.
• We stayed at the Indian Mission Kamarata.
• Dinner and sleep in beds.
• After breakfast we walked to Kavak Canyon (Approximately 2 hours).
• discover Kavac Caves, have lunch and explore other interesting places of the indigenous community.
• Return to the Indian mission Kamarata Dinner and sleep in hammocks.
• After breakfast we return to Canaima, lunch en route and arrive at dusk.
• All our shipments include meals, beverages, fruits, bilingual guides and personalized attention.
• canoes used are typical Curia with outboard motors, have a spare engine and managed by experienced personnel.
• The best season is from May to January, a change in the program may be possible due to the level of the rivers.
* Prices may vary according to season, fares and availability. Contact us for updated prices or tailor-made travel:
Book now online!
- Created on .
- Last updated on .
- Hits: 97052