Los Roques - Angel Falls 8 Days
Prices may vary according to season, fares and availability. Contact us for updated prices or tailor-made travel: Angel Falls and Los Roques.
Angel Falls and Los Roques, enjoy the best of Venezuela, combine a rainforest, waterfalls, jungle with real Caribbean islands.
A trip to Canaima National Park and the Caribbean Islands of Los Roques.
Arrival in Venezuela.
• Arrival at the International Airport Simon Bolivar.
• Assistance in the Simon Bolivar International Airport (Maiquetía) provided by our bilingual guide. Short drive to the Hotel Santiago (20 minutes), accommodation at the hotel with sea view.
La Guaira, - Maiquetía - Los Roques.
• Departure from Maiquetía to Los Roques.
• The tropical paradise with over 365 islands and about 95 miles off the coast of Venezuela.
The turquoise waters, clear and warm with an abundance of coral and complete islands are full of marine life, turtles, manta rays, angel fish, mullet, barracuda and moray eels as yet undiscovered by most divers and fishermen.
Scuba Diving and bone fishing can be planned for your vacation and include in the package.
With a degree of national park, all parts of the archipelago is limited to 10 divers or fishermen, so you can feel that this dive into wild waters and untouched. Most probably you are the only divers in the area if an area is assigned. Visibility can vary but can reach 100 feet. On the wall of coral Cay Sal, you can rest in a cave at 100 feet and look like spend tens of thousands of fish per castles high and hard coral and soft coral waving bushes.
Here you can enjoy snorkeling as well, with only float on the surface will discover the best part of marine life.
The transparency of the water allows you to see schools of fish and corals while staying near the water surface. Or you can opt for a solo ride fell cellar, lunch and an umbrella. Fishermen found that Los Roques is a paradise for fishing.
Bonefishing is abundant throughout the year, and the Tarpon fish can be caught in these waters.
There is a windsurfing club first located in the adjacent Cayo Francisky. They rent a variety of equipment for excursions ranging from one hour to a full day of Kite and Windsurfing. Kite surfing courses for beginners is possible.
• The accommodation can be aboard a sailboat or in an inn with comfortable rooms and private baths. All meals are included in your stay (on a sailboat also enjoy an open bar.) And optional excursions can be planned with ease with its host.
• Since Posada (hotel) can spend the day exploring the surrounding islands with a small boat fishing.
• From the Inn or the Velcro can organize a trip to Two Mosquises Biological Station, located in the west of the archipelago.
• In Two Mosquises visit the biological station run by your local guide who will provide a tour of the sea turtle nursery. For those who prefer to stay on shore, the Lighthouse of Gran Roque, the oldest of the Venezuelan coast, it is advisable to watch the sunset.
Los Roques - Caracas - Canaima National Park.
• We arrived at noon to Canaima National Park, flying over the massive Tepuyes to the remote Amazon of Venezuela.
• After a short ride on a boat on the Rio Carrao, find Ucaima Camp, which is located conveniently near the Salto Hacha and overlooks three Auyantepuy Tepuyes and the giant in the distance.
• find here abundant wildlife including jaguars, monkeys, toucans, osprey and herons. The accommodation is in comfortable cabins with private baths. All meals are included.
Canaima National Park.
• Enjoy the day with optional excursions or enjoy the tranquility of the camp. You can take a Curiara day or night to get to Angel Falls, the highest waterfall in the world with a fall of 3212 feet into the jungle.
• It is also possible flight over Angel Falls, please see day tours. Another interesting excursion is a day trip to Kavak Canyon, one of the more narrow the world.
• Guided by local Indians, passed the narrow canyon and swim until you reach Kavak Falls.
• The park is also home to small villages Pemon Indians, the original inhabitants of Venezuela, Earth Magic, whose Churuatas (wooden building with a thatched roof) have changed little in thousands of years.
• A half-day trip to Sapo is an exciting way to explore the Laguna de Canaima with a motorized canoe. You can walk behind the falls and swim near them. After walking the Caño Moroco Tepuy to see deer and Vulture.
Canaima - Caracas.
• Return to Caracas and accommodation at the Hotel Santiago.
• Return Home
Nature and the Caribbean. Los Roques is probably the only Caribbean islands that are not full of tourists, there is enough space.
Abundant white beaches. The white sand and blue skies are plentiful, there is plenty of room to relax on the beach.
Caribbean paradise. Los Roques is full of low water when heated by the sun make the beaches a tropical paradise of warm waters.
Ideal for romance and friendship. With enough space no time to spend unforgettable moments with loved ones.
Paradise is blue. Los Roques has much to offer in terms of fishing and diving, the nights in Los Roques are wonderful.
The Beauty of the blue. Enjoy Los Roques as if it were a long beach, there are many things to see, is a very exclusive tourist location and a jewel of the Caribbean. After these wonderful days on the tour go directly to the mountain kingdom of nature in this tropical tour designed for romance and available to everyone.
In Alexander Mirador Laime. At last the world's highest waterfall, the oldest of the great leaps and unique flora and fauna.
Kavak Falls. The roar of white water is magnified by the echo of the cannon, you can swim in this strange and beautiful place.
Laguna de Canaima. You can approach by boat and come to this wonderful group of waterfalls, Salto El Sapo and Salto El Sapito.
Life is beautiful, the world is beautiful, but sometimes we just have to go out and admire it.
Please feel free to ask us something, we are here to serve. Be our guest. For more info please visit: www.losroques.travel
- Created on .
- Last updated on .
- Hits: 170875